Information on Statue Commissions and Freelance Graphical work.
NOTE: Bare with me on request replies, i work all day and respond mostly on Sundays.
I am trying hard to get thru all my commissions so please bare with me!
- Custom Statues: 2017 Booked up to end of summer, can contact about winter 2017 slots but no promises at this point
- Garage Kit Paint Ups: 2017 Booked up to end of summer, can contact about winter 2017 slots but no promises at this point
- Repairs or Patch work on Statues: Open For Repairs
- Head Bases are retired at this point, takes to much time and focusing more on commissions
How I work commissions for Statues:
- Contact me on a project, wether it be a garage kit paint up, repair or a custom statue.
- Together we brain storm on what character you want and what statue you want to use.
- Once we have figured out those details I can then figure out a price on the project.
- Once we agree on the statue and price you then send me the statue to work off of.
- Once I get the item I will let you know and go from there.
- I take fast pictures on the items as i work on them and send you jpegs so you know where i am at and how its going.
- I can never give a time frame on projects due to custom work takes time and if i rush the project comes out sloppy.
- A item will never start to get painted unless i get the go ahead to do so from you.
- Once a item gets the go ahead for paint work, there is no going back so I always send clean pics of the final custom work for approval.
- Then once its all painted up and you approve I ask for final payment and send it out. I super pack all the items and if the foam box needs to be cut I custom cut them also to fit the new tweaked custom statue.
- And thats how i work my commissions.
Freelance Graphical Work: Open For Small Projects
I am available for Freelance Graphic or Illustration work.
So feel free to contact me on projects!