Information on Statue Commissions & Graphic Design work. Please be clear when contacting me asking for a commission, list any links you may have and wha the item is you are looking to make or work off of. I don’t know every statue or kit out there that has been made.
Check below for what’s going on my with schedule etc..
READ BELOW FOR HOW I WORK COMMISSONS
Sundays is my days to reply to requests as I work all week and don’t spend every second on a phone or computer.
Send Me a Message
Announcement: As of March 2023 im getting back on track with commissions, I had a lot of family stuff to take care of in 2022. So im working as fast as I can to catch up on projects that been in my house for a long time so I can take on those who been waiting.
- Contact me on a project, whether it be a garage kit paint up, repair or a custom statue.
- Together we brainstorm on what character you want and what statue you want to use.
- Once we have figured out those details I can then figure out a price on the project. (price always varies on the amount of work)
- Once we agree on the statue and price you then send me the statue to work off of.
- Once I get the item I will let you know and go from there.
- I take fast pictures on the items as i work on them and send you jpegs so you know where i am at and how its going.
- I can never give a time frame on projects due to custom work takes time and if i rush the project comes out sloppy.
- A item will never start to get painted unless i get the go ahead to do so from you.
- Once an item gets the go ahead for paint work, there is no going back so I always send clean pics of the final custom work for approval.
- If you decide to go back to an item that has paint work started to tweak a custom area extra charges will be added but we will talk about that.
- As for shipping a item I always use USPS post office for quotes, you just let me know if you want insurance etc.. If you have a account with UPS or Fedex your more than welcome to send me a label for shipping.
- Then once its all painted up and you approve I ask for final payment and send it out. I super pack all the items and if the foam box needs to be cut I custom cut them also to fit the new tweaked custom statue.
- And thats how i work my commissions.