Information on Statue Commissions & Graphic Design work. Please be clear when contacting me asking for a commission, list any links you may have and wha the item is you are looking to make or work off of. I don’t know every statue or kit out there that has been made.
Check below for what’s going on my with schedule etc..
READ BELOW FOR HOW I WORK COMMISSONS
Sundays is my days to reply to requests as I work all week and don’t spend every second on a phone or computer.
Send Me a Message
Announcement: As of Feb 20 I am planning new commissions with people who have been patiently waiting. So if you contact me now will have to be later in the year projects as im going down my list. I am also back to taking on repairs and planning larger repairs when the weather gets warmer for garage work. I hope by mid mark im back on track with commissions and getting new stuff in the works.
- Contact me on a project, whether it be a garage kit paint up, repair or a custom statue.
- Together we brainstorm on what character you want and what statue you want to use.
- Once we have figured out those details I can then figure out a price on the project. (price always varies on the amount of work)
- Once we agree on the statue and price you then send me the statue to work off of.
- Once I get the item I will let you know and go from there.
- I take fast pictures on the items as i work on them and send you jpegs so you know where i am at and how its going.
- I can never give a time frame on projects due to custom work takes time and if i rush the project comes out sloppy.
- A item will never start to get painted unless i get the go ahead to do so from you.
- Once an item gets the go ahead for paint work, there is no going back so I always send clean pics of the final custom work for approval.
- If you decide to go back to an item that has paint work started to tweak a custom area extra charges will be added but we will talk about that.
- As for shipping a item I always use USPS post office for quotes, you just let me know if you want insurance etc.. If you have a account with UPS or Fedex your more than welcome to send me a label for shipping.
- Then once its all painted up and you approve I ask for final payment and send it out. I super pack all the items and if the foam box needs to be cut I custom cut them also to fit the new tweaked custom statue.
- And thats how i work my commissions.