Sundays are my days to reply to requests. I work all week and don’t spend every second on a phone or computer.
Contact me about any of the services that I offer, below.
Full Custom Project
Items that require chopping, re-sculpting & re-painting. This could be taking an item and converting it into another characters/outfit etc.
Garage Kits – Unpainted that Requires Assembly & Paint
Garage kits vary in difficulty. Some kits are clean and ready to be primed and painted, while others require tons of prep work just to get to painting phase.
Repainting Pre-Painted Factory Statues
I can repaint any statue that is a factory paint up from the likes of Sideshow Collectibles, Bowen Designs, Prime1 Studios, etc..
Repairs – Minor or Major Damage
I repair many pre-paint items from companies like Sideshow, Bowen Designs, Anime etc. However, I only repair polystone statues.
NOTE: I DO NOT touch anyone else’s build up, whether it’s a custom or a kit. If you hired someone else to build your item and then it breaks, DO NOT ask me to repair it. I also DO NOT repair PVC items.
- Contact me on a project, whether it be a garage kit paint up, repair or a custom statue.
- Together we brainstorm on what character you want and what statue you want to use.
- Once we have figured out those details I can then figure out a price on the project. (price always varies on the amount of work)
- Once we agree on the statue and price you then send me the statue to work off of.
- Once I get the item I will let you know and go from there.
- I take fast pictures on the items as i work on them and send you jpegs so you know where i am at and how its going.
- I can never give a time frame on projects due to custom work takes time and if i rush the project comes out sloppy.
- A item will never start to get painted unless i get the go ahead to do so from you.
- Once an item gets the go ahead for paint work, there is no going back so I always send clean pics of the final custom work for approval.
- If you decide to go back to an item that has paint work started to tweak a custom area extra charges will be added but we will talk about that.
- As for shipping a item I always use USPS post office for quotes, you just let me know if you want insurance etc.. If you have a account with UPS or Fedex your more than welcome to send me a label for shipping.
- Then once its all painted up and you approve I ask for final payment and send it out. I super pack all the items and if the foam box needs to be cut I custom cut them also to fit the new tweaked custom statue.
- And thats how i work my commissions.